How to resize images?
Image resizer helps you resize your images in bulk. Also it is free and online. Follow the steps below.
1. Choose your images
2. Wait until your upload is complete
3. After specifying the dimensions you want, click the "Resize Images" button.
4. Done, your resized images will be downloaded automatically in .zip file.
Your images are protected with a 256-bit encrypted SSL connection.
- Max File Size: 10 Mb
- Max File Count: 50
Allowed ExtensionsPNG JPG GIF BMP JPEG
tips_and_updates Why should you use Image Resizer?
"Image Resizer" helps you edit the width and height values of your large images as you want.
- If you only define width, the height will be calculated based on the image's aspect ratio. Or vice versa.
- With multi-upload, you can resize multiple files to the same size.
- Smaller files take up less space.
- Smaller files load faster on web pages.
- You can obtain images that are more suitable for your documents.
You don't need to download any software to resize your images
because your images will be resized online and will be deleted from the server shortly.